Join Our Agent Program
G Katen & Partners is a third party logistics provider and a leading member of the web-based freight brokerage community. As such we are actively seeking established Freight Brokers and Agents who are interested in working with an experienced company to handle their back end services. If you have considered walking away from your business, but cannot afford to, or are currently an agent for a broker that is making more money on your shipments than you, Allow our company to manage your book of business; in return, you will receive a 70% commission. Our experience in the industry and financial liquidity allows our company to offer you a very unique and exciting opportunity. If you are a freight broker, a freight agent, or a general transportation sales agent with strong customer relationships we can expertly manage your book of business.
Join the myexpressfreight.com family and we will take care of:
- The newly increasing Broker's Bond
- Errors and Omissions Insurance*
- Contingent Liability Insurance*
- Freight Dispatching and Sourcing
- Accounts Receivable and Payables
When you join our company you will benefit from the following:
- Unparalleled Agent Support Levels: We will manage your back end, dispatch your freight, track your shipments including data entry, customer service with a dedicated phone line
- Fast Commission payments and weekly settlement reports.
- Domestic and International freight services
- Complete account visibility on our interactive website.
- $250 Sign-on Bonus
- No territory boundaries or territory commission splits!
We are ready to give your customers excellent service, and pay you one of the highest commission rates in the industry.
Currently we do not have any full time positions posted
MyExpressFreight.com is always looking for high producing brokers and agents. While we prefer that brokers have a current book of clients over $200,000 per anum, we do allow some exceptions. We encourage you to apply within. Please
Commissioned based sales executives wanted immediately in the locations listed below. We offer competitive compensation, as well as fabulous awards for the top 25% of our producers. We focuses on superior quality service to all our customers, and look to build long term relationships with them. MEF provides shipping and transportation services including full supply chain support for our customers. Please see below for a job description and list of requirements for our sales team.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Self-driven-able to work with little supervision
- No limit on commission/income-extremely aggressive commission schedule
- Develop relationships and grow sales by building a secure customer base
- Heavy phone contact as well as face to face sales
- Securely maintain recordsa nd reportings
- Follow Sales and Marketing procedures in compliance with ISO Standards
- You will be the primary contact for your customers
- Account maintenance and development of existing customers as needed.
- A minimum of 1 year general sales experience is preferred.
- Past Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are preferred but not required
- BA/BS or Higher Required
- FREIGHT SALES EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED BUT NOT MANDATORY
- BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SALES EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED BUT NOT MANDATORY
- ARIZONA - PHOENIX
- ARIZONA - OTHER
- CALIFORNIA - SAN DIEGO
- CALIFORNIA - SAN FRANCISCO
- ILLINOIS -CHICAGO
- ILLINOIS -OTHER
- MASSACHUSSETS - BOSTON EAST
- MASSACHUSSETS - BOSTON SOUTH
- NEVADA - LAS VEGAS
- NEVADA - OTHER
- NEW JERSEY- ALL REGIONS
- NEW MEXICO
- NEW YORK, NY (NYC)
- NEW YORK - BUFFALO REGION
- NORTH CAROLINA
- RHODE ISLAND
- TEXAS - DALLAS
- TEXAS - AUSTIN
- TEXAS - HOUSTONe industry.
MyExpressFreight.com and G. Katen & Partners, Co. is not adverse to the idea of growing through acquisitions. We believe that responsible corporate consolidation is one of the best ways to succeed in the global marketplace.
We have the trucks. Do you have the freight?
Our workplace, is EEO compliant. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to G. Katen & Partners, Co and MyExpressFreight.com. Compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment follow the Federal EEO Compliance Act.
 We offer 3 levels of customer service support. Agents with: Silver Level : up to $500,000 in gross sales, Platinum Level : $500,001-2,500,000 in gross sales, and Diamond Level : more than $2,500,000 in gross sales per calendar year
 When you transfer a book of business over $50,000 per year